Our partner Spanish school in Ecuador is located in a residential area of the country's capital, Quito. It's in a beautiful, lively neighborhood centered around a large, popular park. The school building is designed for you to have both the best academic and social experience possible.
combines all the necessary elements to ensure you a comfortable, productive stay. In your free time, you can play sports on our multipurpose indoor court or visit the nearby Carolina Park. The building is a beautiful colonial structure with an interior patio.
• Minimum age: 16 years old
• Partner school
• In the residential area of "La Carolina."
• The Ecovia bus line, a central route that crosses the entire city, stops right by our Spanish school.
• 21 classrooms
• Video room with speakers
• Teacher's meeting room
• Multipurpose indoor court for racquetball, volleyball, speed soccer and basketball
• Wheelchair access (including bathroom)
• Computers with internet and wi-fi for laptops