|Available||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Week|
|SUPERIOR Residence||start on 17th of June||1375€||2060€||2745€||685€|
International Mediterranean Academy is located in Fethiye, a unique place where there are more than 7,000 English inhabitants. It is known as Turkey’s “Little England”. We place our students either in our campus residence or with welcoming British host families, with whom they spend quality time. Although learning English in Turkey brings the question “why?”, in fact, Fethiye has serious advantages. Firstly, the host families here are very keen to spend quality time with the students. Secondly, the local English people work with us in the campus and join the students during meals, arts, sports, and, other activities. Overall, we provide a real English-speaking environment for our students.
• 20 lessons of General English Plus, 10 hours during outdoor activities Junior Summer Camp • Accommodation in superior student residence • Breakfast, hot lunch and dinner (packed lunch when students attend a full day excursion) • Free full board accommodation and activities for 1 group leader per 10 students • Registration fee • Course materials, Placement test • Regular progress tests and feedback sessions with your teachers • A certificate upon succesfully completion of the course • Two way transfer from Dalaman International Airport. (For groups 10 or more students) • Transport and entrance fees during activities • 24 hours supervision and security • A maximum of 12 students per class • Supervised and guided activity programme include the following activites:
• Registration Fee – 40€.
• Airport transfer from Dalaman International Airport – 90€.
• Airport transfer from Antalya International Airport – 210€.
• Please ask for group rates for transfers from both Dalaman and Antalya Airport.
• Transfer from Fethiye bus station – 10€.
• Insurance is mandatory. If requested, personal accident insurance can be arranged by the school at the cost of 42€ for 2 weeks.
• Applicable to only host family accommodation.