Cadiz is a small city, but we've picked the most lively and interesting setting for our Spanish school! Read on for details...
Minimum student age: 17 years old
• Centrally located right in the city's historic quarter
• In a plaza next to the university
• 2 minutes from the park
• 5 minutes from the beach
• Surrounded by everything you could need: plazas, bars, shops, restaurants, cafes, etc.
• In walking distance from the Cadiz bus and train stations; from either you can easily travel to other parts of Spain
• 3-story historical building, totally renovated
• Cozy, friendly atmosphere
• Comfortable, fully equipped, classrooms plenty of natural light
• Free internet access, phone, e-mail and reception services • Computer room with free Internet (also with webcams, microphones and earphones)
• Wi-Fi wireless internet throughout the school
• Free library for borrowing books, videos & music to help you learn Spanish
• Student help department