Enforex Granada is a small school with an 150 student capacity, perfect for receiving personal attention and feeling right at home.
Minimum student age: 14 years old
• Downtown, just a couple minutes' walk from the cathedral and within walking distance of the Alhambra, the Albaicín and the Conference Center
• Not far from the school, buses depart for the Sierra Nevada mountains and the Mediterranean coast almost every hour
• Almost all student accommodation options are located a short walk away
• The school occupies an entire 5-storey building
• Lots of windows and balconies overlooking the street, providing the school with an open atmosphere and plenty of natural light
• A reception area
• Wi-Fi (wireless access throughout the school)
• Computers and audio-visual equipment.
• Recreation room where you can watch TV or videos, play board games or darts, listen to music, read books or newspapers, etc.
• Air conditioning and central heating
• Teacher's room