is the first training centre in Spain to give the Official Degree in Hotel and Tourist Management, a qualification approved by the Ministry of Education with a name that is exclusive throughout Spain and which first of all recognises the importance of the training program in hotel management in the context of tourism training.
EUHT StPOL gives its students access to the main hotel companies of the sector over the five continents.
It also offers the possibility of student exchange under the ERASMUS system (degree students). EUHT StPOL has signed academic exchange agreements for students and teachers with some of the most reputed hotel schools in Europe. Students will have the chance to study in one of these universities for a semester.
• Bachelor Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management;
• Food and Beverage and Restaurant Management
• Master in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management
• Master in Hospitality Management
• Specialized Courses - baking and pastries for restaurants, cooking for events, creativity and innovation in the kitchen, kitchen management and administration, knowledge of products and culinary techniques.
• Summer Courses