The Tenerife Spanish school organizes weekly afternoon and evening activities designed for you to better understand Canary and Spanish culture. Plus, it's a great setting to get to know your fellow international schoolmates!
Some typically scheduled activities are:
• Salsa dance classes
• Spanish movie projections
• Culture classes on a variety of topics: Spanish youth, Spanish wine, literature, art...
Tenerife is a lush island full of incredible natural sights, from mountains to volcanoes, wildlife reserves, beaches and lakes. We'll help you discover the real Tenerife on weekend trips like these:
• Teide: The famous mountain of Tenerife (one or two days)
• A day in the countryside: barbecue
• La Gomera: a small island near Tenerife (two days)
• La Caldera – La Orotava (Villages)
• Masca (Village in the mountains)
• Anaga – los carboneras (trekking in the mountains)
• La Laguna (former capital of Tenerife) – Cruz del Carmen (bathing resort)
• Santa Cruz de Tenerife