Our partner Spanish school is located in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife's second largest tourist city. It's a setting full of lush gardens perfect for strolling, along with plazas and promenades with open-air spots for drinking and eating. The greatest attraction in Puerto de la Cruz is Lago Martianez, a group of seawater pools conceived by local artist Cesar Manrique, where bathers can enjoy the sun, water and beautiful surrounding gardens. A small, familiar school with the capacity for 170 students, Enforex partner school in Tenerife is perfect for beach and sun lovers looking to learn Spanish in an intimate setting.
Minimum student age: 18 years old
• In the city of Puerto de la Cruz, northern Tenerife
• 5 minute walk from the Martianez Beach
• 2 minute walk from the "Lagos Martianez"
• 10 minute walk from the City Hall
• A traditional Canaries building, the Edificio Bélgica
• 7 classrooms full of natural light, all with multimedia equipment
• Wi-Fi wireless internet throughout the school
• Interior patio