Cultural activities take place in the library 2-3 times per week, and once a month we invite you to celebrate "cultural week" with special events. Some activities are free, but the average price for an afternoon excursion is $30.
The most common activities are:
• Latin dance classes (salsa , merengue and cumbia)
• Trips to local beaches
• Literature or handicrafts workshops
Our Spanish schools in Flamingo Beach, Monteverde and Heredia, Costa Rica offer excursions on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and weekends.
Weekend excursions may cost between $145 and $185.
• Sunset Cruise
• Horseback riding
• Kayaking / snorkeling
• Volcanoes: Rincón de la Vieja, Arenal, Poás, Irazu
• Visit to Manuel Antonio National Parks: Manuel Antonio, Tortuguero, Monkey Park
• Jungle boat trip on the Sarapiquí River
• Waterfall rappelling
• White water rafting